https://www.facebook.com/Planeti ... ?type=3&theater
1) The process of designing Transformers:
a) Discuss with Hasbro to decide on which characters
b) Deciding on the parts of the figure, weight, packaging etc.
c) Discuss with Hasbro on transformation details.
d) Developing the characters' alternate mode and robot mode.
e) 3D modeling and designs.
f) Keep on rectifying the product, from data to physical prototype.
g) Rectify some parts and put on colour.
The most important part will be the design plan
2) Personal favourite self designed products:
1st Combiner Wars/Unite Warrior Devastator
2nd Masterpiece MP-17 Autobot Prowl
3rd Masterpiece MP-10 Convoy/Optimus Prime
3) Currently our design team mainly focus on Titan Returns series, also known as LG series in Japan.
Shogo is one who designed the Sixshot.
4) The scale of MP: Make reference to some the official information and animation
5) Shogo mentioned the Masterpiece design team are considering to work on Masterpiece combiners.
There is no plans for Masterpiece Metroplex
6) Every year there are discussions on Masterpiece Megatron version 2 or Galvatron.
We do consider these two characters.
However i am not in the Masterpiece design team, i cannot provide further information.
7) Shogo wasn't sure when he will be returning to Transformer Masterpiece design team.
He appreciated for your support.
We want to thank the Transformers fans and collectors for their support in our Masterpiece products.
We will keep producing more popular characters in the MP series, Stay tuned.